Open Letter To Markiplier:
Thank you so very, very much for all of your hardwork and dedication; your generosity in putting so much time and effort forth for your fans is beyond words.
You, good sir, are one of a kind, and I have only the deepest gratitude for everything that you do.
Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
they should have leaked the mockingjay trailer instead of all those nudes
The worst part about this thing with Jennifer Lawrence is that she’s the victim here and yet she’ll be expected to apologize
DO NOT REBLOG AND/OR PROMOTE JENNIFER LAWRENCE’S LEAKED PHOTOS.
SHE DID NOT RELEASE THEM.
THIS IS AN INVASION OF HER PERSONAL LIFE.
HELP MAINTAIN JEN’S DIGNITY AND HER PROFESSIONALISM AND DO. NOT. REBLOG. THE. LEAKED. PHOTOS. OF. HER.
Stand by Jennifer to help show our support.
If you defend a guy for his nudes getting leaked (“aw it’s okay we still love you1!1!1!!!”) but then shame a girl for her nudes getting leaked (“what a slut she shouldn’t have taken them in the first place!!1!1!!!”) I hope you step on many lego pieces at once.
Taking naked pictures of yourself does not make you a bad person. People who share them without your permission are bad people.